Harrison has been committed to its students’ success since its establishment over a century ago. We are a district that demands the best efforts of all staff. Together with parents and our growing community, Harrison strives constantly to provide the best possible education for our children.
HSD2 Core Beliefs
- Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
- Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic achievement.
- There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
- With our help, at-risk students will achieve at the same rate as non at-risk students.
- Staff members must have a commitment to children AND a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
In the last several years, Harrison has been executing a widespread program of change in the district. Our achievements included increasing high school graduation rates and improving student progress as measured by CSAP longitudinal growth.
Harrison District Two includes 13 elementary schools, one K-8 school, three middle schools, one high school preparatory, two high schools, one alternative school, four charter schools and a homeschool program. All district schools are accredited per Colorado law. Via~ HSD2.org